TRUE/FALSE? You'll make any exception for a woman who is hot enough?

Feeling this is absolutely true? Partially? Not at all? This is for straight guys and lesbians/bi but anyone can share their thoughts...

Most Helpful Girl

• Part of me hoped for a moment that maybe this girl isn't actually a mother. Maybe she's holding her niece or something and the child is hopefully better off than to be with a mother who would do this shit. Then the rest of me is like hold up, she had better NOT be holding someone else's baby while her pants are down.

Nothing about this picture is acceptable.

Look at the toilet paper even. This chick is too lazy to put the new roll on the empty holder. Ugh. How could she possibly be responsible for another human life?

• impressive attentino to detail!

• The mirror is hella dirty too.

• Hey thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• True, But people will answer false. Some guys will only make an exception long enough for a sleazy bang, Though. And some will actually fall in love.

What Girls Said 7

• hell no lol

• This pic is distirbing...

• Wow that picture is hilariously bad and sad at the same time smh lollll

• She has no ass. Girl better hit the gym before she hits another dick. Just sayin.

• she has more ass than you.

answer my pm by the way.

• ha. you're probably the anon girl who asks how she can be black and still have no ass

• Nope. Someone's still posting that? Lmao! I'm actually a moor and blasian so not only do I have a nice ass I have great legs too.

• such a skankkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• for rl or for fun?
    for fun who cares, like a ONS.

• @Joc4Position

The language is a bit sloppy here.

Part of the problem is that "hook up" is both a noun and a prepositional phrase doing the work of a verb.

You can hook up (verb) with a woman.
      If you get together with your hookup (noun refering to the woman) multiple times, your hookup (noun refering to the nature of the relationship) might well be seen as a fling.

English is fun.

• @gray_sailor Don't get to talking to me about grammar. I sure as hell lack in that lol. I have no idea what a prepositional phrase is.

English sucks. That's why I hated taking the classes XD. English in terms of grammar. Not like speaking the language per say.

• Is this a movie promo to "Teen Mom the movie: How I got my second baby"?

What Guys Said 13

• Not 'any exception' .. but hotter the woman the more the exceptions I can make. But there are some rules which have no exceptions- like being a selfish arrogant bitch.

• Integrity and principles above all.

• How do you think all the "rate my butt" photos here were made?

• No I will not.

• I hope the kid sees this pic one day, brings it to the mother and says WHAT THE HELL, MA

• Not any exception, but many exceptions. Just depends on what it is. I'm a primal male when it comes to sexuality. Just how I am. So would I still bang the girl in the photo? Yes. If the vibe was right.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this, but I am. Can't help it.

• No i won't. A bitch is a bitch doesn't matter how hot she is i still won't date her and probably won't even talk to her.

• so personality is the one thing that trumps beauty for you?

• 'Any' ? Nope

• A. Few times yeah.

• Not at all

• nope

• In the short term yes but in the long term my pride and dignity takes over and I dump the bitch

• Seriously, with her kid right there? Come on lady you're a mother show some damn class.