I have have this passion for Southeast Asian cultures, I dont really know how it started, but I've been planning on moving there since high school, I am already nearly fluent in Thai and I've been working on Khmer recently. I am moving there, there isn't a question about it, the only question is whether I could find a wife (preferably American since I'm American) that would be willing to go with me. How hard do you think it would be to find a girl who will drop everything and move to the other side of the world, to a country that she doesn't understand the language, she is a foreigner, and super far away from her friends and family? Would you do this?
- Yes, it sounds cool I'd live there for a long timeVote A
- Yes, if he's happy, I'm happy, I'd live there for as long as he wantsVote B
- Yes, it sounds cool, but I would only do it short term (a few years)Vote C
- Yes, if he's happy, I'm happy, but I would only do it short term (a few years)Vote D
- No, are you crazy? I'm staying right here in my home countryVote E
- OtherVote F
- I'm a guyVote G