So this guy asked me to be his girlfriend?

After I have not heard from him for about a month or two after a small argument we had.

on Saturday he texted me and asked me to call him. . He ask me to be his girlfriend and we were suppose to go out on a date on Sunday. On Sunday and he never responded when I texted him to as him what time we are meeting. He asked me out twice before and I said no to him... but this time I ended up saying yes.

It is now Wednesday ( I stopped texting him since Monday after I sent one text-no response.) he still did not text or call to let me know if he's alive or OK.

So what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• This is pretty weird. You just don't miss a date with someone you asked to be your girlfriend, let alone make no effort to explain why. If he doesn't have a spectacular explanation followed by a fabulous date, I think I would lose both trust and respect for him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should send him a message in order to ask him whether your plans are still valid or not.