Weight?

This question is for the guys:

Does size matter to you? What attracts you: thin and petite, or thick?

Just wondering cause I've been thin my whole life, and the thought of gaining weight scares the hell outta me. But I've never really got a guys opinion on that.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm... Why do you only give two options to choose from? It is actually possible to be in between thin and thick.

To answer your question: I like healthy girls. Most guys do, it seems. As soon as she becomes so thin or thick that is it is clear it is not healthy, the attraction fades.

6|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes size does matter but not as much as you would think; the majority would hold matters on choosing a person. I seen first hand that a nicer girl out rule a pretty girl all the time. But what are you looking for also matters. So looks count but if your a good person and willing to put in the extra time to get to know a person more, it really doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • thin is more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love petite and thin girls. EMBRACE your body type, its a gift that should be cherished!

I personally really don't like thick girls (I put in a lot of hours at the gym, efficient hours, and I like girls who are thin too).

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.