Weight?

This question is for the guys:

Does size matter to you? What attracts you: thin and petite, or thick?

Just wondering cause I've been thin my whole life, and the thought of gaining weight scares the hell outta me. But I've never really got a guys opinion on that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm... Why do you only give two options to choose from? It is actually possible to be in between thin and thick.

To answer your question: I like healthy girls. Most guys do, it seems. As soon as she becomes so thin or thick that is it is clear it is not healthy, the attraction fades.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes size does matter but not as much as you would think; the majority would hold matters on choosing a person. I seen first hand that a nicer girl out rule a pretty girl all the time. But what are you looking for also matters. So looks count but if your a good person and willing to put in the extra time to get to know a person more, it really doesn't matter

• thin is more attractive to me.

• I love petite and thin girls. EMBRACE your body type, its a gift that should be cherished!

I personally really don't like thick girls (I put in a lot of hours at the gym, efficient hours, and I like girls who are thin too).

What Girls Said 0