I worked out what I needed to do to get a date... and now I don't care?

At the moment I'm a very ugly dude, however I've figured out what I need to do to improve my looks significantly - I could be very, very attractive. I'm not meaning to sound arrogant here - but I am being serious, I honestly think I could make myself very good looking (even if you disagree, just stick with me here because I'm telling the truth).

But the last few weeks I've suddenly stopped caring. I'm suddenly content with my life despite the fact all I do is: talk to my flatmates occasionally, spend most of my time in my room writing stories or computer programs, go to the gym or out for a walk. I don't have much of a sex drive - I still find girls attractive but the only time I really mastubrate is to help me go to sleep.

The thing is I know I can never get a date without improving my looks - please don't be nice to me I'm seriously very ugly. But now that I know how to change I've just suddenly stopped caring...
Getting a date or even having sex I just don't care about - I'm a virgin if that makes any difference.
I don't think I'm depressed - but I don't understand what's going on.
Could anyone help me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Congratulations. Now you can work on improving your looks if you want to. If not then that's fine and live your life the way you want to live it

• Thank you, it's just for so long I've wanted to make more friends and be popular, and now I finally see that I can... I don't want to.