Is it possible for a guy to have a crush on a plus size girl?

This guy at my job is super skinny, he looks like he weighs 120lbs and I weigh 90lbs more, do the math. Anyway I've been heavy since i was 10 so I'm used to hearing i should lose weight and I'm fat and shit. I'm just asking is it possible that a skinny guy can like a big girl?
I know he likes me because we talk everyday, eat together at work, he pokes me, he likes to hang out with me, he laughs at my jokes even when they're not funny and my cousin works with him and he told me he likes me. I kinda find hard to believe anyway.

• Yes, it's possible mostly has to do with personality
  • No, he's just being friendly is all

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, its possible. I find myself checking out bigger women, especially if they are courageous enough to wear skirts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Thankfully for many, guys have all kinds of weird fetishes. I even hear some guys into amputee girls! There is someone out there for everyone :)

What Guys Said 2

• Not all guys, fit guys are into fit girls mostly

• the best thing you could do for yourself and him if you want to be with him long term is start making adjustments to yourself and get in shape. maybe this drive will convince him. shouldn't be mandatory but it should help your case

• Yeah I'm not changing myself for his approval.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely! My best friend is not small woman and her man is so itty bitty thin. And we've known him a long time, he only likes the bigger girls. Everyone has different body types they are interested in, regardless of their own body type. Think about it... are you only attracted to men who have some weight to lose? Probably not. If he seems in to you, and has said he's in to you... guess what? He's in to you. Take it where you wish if you're interested in him.

• Some men love it. Look, there's even bbw porn, men seek it out and wank to those bigger women because they turn him on. Men don't all have the same type. Some guys I know only ever date bigger women.