Thoughts on dating Indian girls?

I know there are a lot of stereotypes out there about Indian girls, and I've found that most of them don't fit that stereotype anymore, but there are still some out there. I was just wondering what other people's thoughts were.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol there are wayyyyy more guys who are open to dating Indian girls than girls open to dating Indian guys. Don't worry, guys are not racial like girls and many non Indian guys would date an Indian girl. Is this question targeted towards non Indian guys or just white guys? Cause Indian girls more often than not are only open to dating white guys if they date a guy outside their race.

1|1
    0|0
    • It was to any guy lol

• Show All
    • I'm from LA, but I spent a lot of time in San Francisco too.

• Ahh okay. People are really open minded in Cali. Both guys and girls from what I hear. Though I still doubt a brown or a dark skinned Indian guy who isn't tall, rich, or buff would have luck with girls even in Cali.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think guys ever mention indian or mid eastern girls much in the dating pool cuz they keep to themselves mostly still but im sure many would be intersted in an attractive liberal indian girl

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't even know what the stereotypes are but if she's cute and down to ride, its whatever

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date one unless she was christian

0|1
    0|0
  • ye why not, lots of hot ones I've seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Indian girls are:
    beautiful
    Sexy
    Smell amazing
    Good morals
    Cultured
    Intelligent

I have nothing bad to say about them

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of Indians?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!