Girls, What do you like in a man?

Hello Girls;
actually I want to know what are the main things that you find more attractive in a man.
and if you remember, what did your boyfriend do to pay your attention for the first time

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a laid back, easy going, genuinely nice person to everybody not just to pretty girls, polite well mannered and easy to get along with.
    How my boyfriend and my ex boyfriend got me was just making the effort. They went out of their way for me and did nice things, we'd talk very often and have nice conversations all the time.

What Girls Said 4

• For me I like a guy who is a nice person, doesn't necessarily have to be funny but has a good sense of humor (like he can take a joke), has an emotional attachment to me, is intelligent (and I don't mean good grades, I mean good judgment and such), reliable and trustworthy. I met one of my boyfriends in a physics lab class, and he didn't do anything big, we just started talking and we got closer and closer. I guess the big thing was he was there for me when I needed him to be.

• Intelligence, and humbleness.

• Humorous, compassionate, caring, friendly, open mindedness, loving, respectable, respectful, etc. etc. etc.

• His humor is what got me