Guys, Should I move on? How long should I wait?

I dated a guy a couple of weeks ago who is in the middle of moving fr NYC to Toronto. He mentioned a couple of times during the date that he'd love to see me when gets back from NYC. he is doing a road trip to move his stuff fr NYC instead of getting movers. I haven't heard from him in 8 days. Texted him once, no reply. Checked his online dating web profile. he hasn't logged on for almost a week. should i move on? and not count on this guy anymore? My head is clouded so I can't think straight. i really like him.

sorry, i meant we dated a week ago, not a couple of weeks ago.

3

What Guys Said 3

• First question to ask is are you willing to be in a long-distance relationship with this guy? If so, then you might wait until you contact him at least one more time before you jump the gun. Give him like 3-4 more days. If no reply then move on.

• just to clarify, it won't be a long distance relationship since he's moving to Toronto. He's just going to NYC to pick up his stuff. He also continues to work for his NYC company. It sucks though that I haven't heard from him in a week. Im thinking he's not so into me.

• I would say just wait it out for a bit longer.

• if i am on your situation , i would wait because i already contact her/him first , but they dont reply

• I would try to text or call him again. It sounds like he died.