How should I react if he is not bringing me anything for Valentine's Day?

We were in a 6 months relationship but he broke up with me while I was away for holiday, there's no break between us as he contact me everyday and volunteer to pick me up from airport.

We've been dating for 2 months since the "break up" The only thing that is different is no sex and no title.

I told him I like to do something together for Valentine's Day. He happily agreed as I already have 2 things in the freezer just for the day. I would like to make more not just for him but for myself to celebrate the heart day.

I asked what you gonna do? He said I don't know may be watch you cook? I was like uh huh. He goes ok help you with cooking? I said you think of something and gently squeezed him. He said ok.

The plan is he comes after lunch time and then he probably will take me to his sports at night. We dunno if we have time to go to dinner or not. So I'm not sure if he will take me out or bring me something small. When we are out he always pay for me so I understand this means more as he takes pride on taking care of me. however on this day I like to feel a little special...

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he has a little something planned.. Why don't you just wait and see what happens?

• Probably... Just dare not to expect as expectation leads to disappointment. .

• The next day lol. Damn, you got it bad for this guy..

• Yes lol that's why we CloudNt leave each other. next day is Monday and we both will be at work I guess you meant we are going to judge by how distance he is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Really Like the Idea of the Cooking and Taking the time for you Both To... Help with Both Helping hands in something special that night.
    Being it is a Break up but Yet, Still a Cozy Twosome in Another way, light the candles, Surprise him in This way and See If... He Bring me something small.
    You don't have to go to 'His sports at night' That Night. Tell him you want This to be Special and let the Rest just work itself Out... He may very well Surprise you so you perhaps can end up to Feel... A little special.
    Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day. xx

• Hey hun! I've been very well hope you've been well too :)

The cooking probably is gonna start in day, he said he will come right after leaving his family.

To be honest I like to go to his sports as It's been a few weeks I haven't been.. last week game starts late and I don't sleep over anymore so it's hard to drop me off.. the week before he said he is busy.. I don't think he will skip sports for Valentine's Day.

I spoil myself every yea on Valetine's day cos we have to love ourself before we love others, I don't fall into shopping trap though. I just mean doing what I really like to do such as food :P This year is special. Finger crossed!

• When was the bowl left? Last nite, sweetie? Sure, I will look for you, just got On. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• I think he will get you something, he sounds like a generous guy. If he doesn't you can tell it to his face that it would be nice if he got you a little something.. even a flower he picks from the street for free.

• You are missing the point. I'm not after material things. I just want to see if he is putting in effort. I'm giving him a second chance here. I need to see his action matches with his words. - he said I'm not over you I never stopped wanting to be with you.

Sounds like sex is a big deal to you. yiu sound like the kind of guy who sees it as money spent means you are entitled to sex

• let ssee what happens!

• Woops, didn't notice you had reposted and blocked. Wouldn't have posted if I had known.

• No sex, no title (yet he pays every time), you made the invitation... what exactly are you expecting?

• He broke up with me why would I be sleeping with him? If I sleep with him just because he pays that would make me a prostitute and I'm NOT one.

I never made him pay, he is European and he takes pride on paying for his lady. I did suggest a few times he said thanks for the offer but I can't let that happen.

• Yeah... I'm less convinced that I'm missing something. I tried to maintain good faith, and while it's gracious of you to not expect a lot since he already takes you out regularly, this has "have your cake" entitlement written all over it.

When it comes to cutting him off sexually, it's "He dumped me." When it comes to him doing something for you, despite the fact that getting together on V-day was entirely your proposition, it's "We've been dating 8 months." How pervasive is this kind of thing between the two of you? Perhaps there's a reason you had to tell him to do something for you - his stock in this relationship is minimal, further evidenced by the fact that he already dumped you once.

Your opinion was all about sex from the beginning yiu sound like the kind of guy who sees it as money spent means you are entitled to sex. You are just a stupid troll

What Girls Said 0