Hey guys, would it be okay to just chill out, play some video games and eat pizza as a first date?

just a thought i guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh and once we decide we enjoy each others company, we find out which shows the other likes to binge and we spend all day watching them under a blanket, except when we go out to get Chipotle.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great for your age bracket. When you get older & start dating guys you don't know at all, it's better to meet the first few times in a public place, though. But low key is still best!

What Guys Said 27

• Whatever rocks your boat :)

• Yeah, that would be nice. It's relaxing, so there's not much pressure, and you can talk and get to know each other easily.

• Of course! That would be so damn cool!

• Sure sounds cool and at your age Its right on more like a friends kind of deal

• Thats the perfect 1st date for me. I love pizza, girls, and video games.

• What kind of pizza and what games?

It's not a terrible idea but I think it would still be more fun to go somewhere.

• It might be okay, given your age.

Be aware that you're only a few years away from 'lets chill at someone's place' = lets get naked at someone's place.

Assuming you're talking about another 15 year old guy, he probably wouldn't anticipate that.

• This is an ideal date, first, middle, honeymoon, I don't care.

Do you have a much older sister?

• Yeah sure 💁🏻

• For me that would be Awesome. A gaming marathon has always been fun

• that sounds like a good date to me

• If he likes video games then that'll be probably the best date he'd ever been on!

• Absolutely. Except maybe I'd make sandwiches instead. Cooking is fun. Like a chemistry.

• Sounds like time well spent.

• sounds perfect to me. I'm a pizza addict and love video games. sure, why not

• Yes. Sounds good to me.

• Yesssssssss!

• Heck , yes that date sounds awesome

• That sounds awsome ! : )

• Lol no offense, any girl that would say that is so not my type.

• Damn it, if only you had an older sister, or if you were way older. :(

• ─░ts perfect first date for me

• throw in movies.

• can we date :P?

• I don't see why not.

• Yes!

• Sure why not!

What Girls Said 11

• Yup (: If your cool with it. I want my first date to just hug me for awhile. Maybe I'll take a nap. Hugs make me feel so small! lol

• I'm sure most guys would be perfectly fine with that. It's nice and relaxing for both people.

• Great idea... A very comfortable atmosphere for first date, which is good. Puts a person at ease.

• That seems like a lot of fun.

• I would love that!!!

• I haven't done it as a first date, but whenever I ask someone that if they'd like that, they have always said yes :)

• Co-op games can tell you a lot of them, it will reveal how good you both are working together.

• If it's at home he might expect sex

• I know u asked guys but that would be soooooo nice omg im so lonely and its valentines day loll

• DREAM DATE

• It's a bit coupley if it is at one of your houses!

Do you mean like in a video game arcade? Then yeah I think for you age that is spot on.