Hey guys, would it be okay to just chill out, play some video games and eat pizza as a first date?

Updates:
just a thought i guess

1|1
12|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh and once we decide we enjoy each others company, we find out which shows the other likes to binge and we spend all day watching them under a blanket, except when we go out to get Chipotle.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great for your age bracket. When you get older & start dating guys you don't know at all, it's better to meet the first few times in a public place, though. But low key is still best!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Whatever rocks your boat :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that would be nice. It's relaxing, so there's not much pressure, and you can talk and get to know each other easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! That would be so damn cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure sounds cool and at your age Its right on more like a friends kind of deal

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats the perfect 1st date for me. I love pizza, girls, and video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of pizza and what games?

It's not a terrible idea but I think it would still be more fun to go somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • It might be okay, given your age.

Be aware that you're only a few years away from 'lets chill at someone's place' = lets get naked at someone's place.

Assuming you're talking about another 15 year old guy, he probably wouldn't anticipate that.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is an ideal date, first, middle, honeymoon, I don't care.

Do you have a much older sister?

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah sure 💁🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • For me that would be Awesome. A gaming marathon has always been fun

1|0
    0|0
  • that sounds like a good date to me

1|0
    0|0
  • If he likes video games then that'll be probably the best date he'd ever been on!

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Except maybe I'd make sandwiches instead. Cooking is fun. Like a chemistry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like time well spent.

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds perfect to me. I'm a pizza addict and love video games. sure, why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sounds good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssssssss!

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck , yes that date sounds awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds awsome ! : )

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no offense, any girl that would say that is so not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn it, if only you had an older sister, or if you were way older. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • ─░ts perfect first date for me

1|0
    0|0
  • throw in movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • can we date :P?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yup (: If your cool with it. I want my first date to just hug me for awhile. Maybe I'll take a nap. Hugs make me feel so small! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most guys would be perfectly fine with that. It's nice and relaxing for both people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Great idea... A very comfortable atmosphere for first date, which is good. Puts a person at ease.

1|0
    0|0
  • That seems like a lot of fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love that!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done it as a first date, but whenever I ask someone that if they'd like that, they have always said yes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Co-op games can tell you a lot of them, it will reveal how good you both are working together.

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's at home he might expect sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I know u asked guys but that would be soooooo nice omg im so lonely and its valentines day loll

1|0
    0|0
  • DREAM DATE

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit coupley if it is at one of your houses!

Do you mean like in a video game arcade? Then yeah I think for you age that is spot on.

0|0
    0|0