Do you think I shouldn't see him?

I met him online and 3 days ago he asked me "how about we meet on Sunday?" I texed back "sure" right away and then took him three days to send me a next text "what time should we meet tomorrow?" I would like to meet him in person, I don't like the fact took him 3 days to send me the next text. What should I do? Okay to still go see him? or I should just tell him I already have a plan? What would you do?

What Guys Said 2

• . ahh the irony in this... he got one checked off so he focused his attention on getting other dates probably since you only met him 3 days ago. He didn't have to work hard.

But sometimes you meet someone whos completley into you

Id just say between when you asked me and today something came up... and just push the day further until you are comfortable with his presence

• Do what you want 🙂

What Girls Said 1

• If you do meet up with him, do it in a very public area, and have your phone on you at all times. Perhaps bring a friend, and don't forget to let several people know where you will be.