Should I give up on women?

Every woman that I asked out who have willfully give me there number thay give me lame bullshit and cancel on me. Long story short they have the outward look of wanting to go out with me but inwardly they did not. It just hurts because they don't know me I could be the one they were looking for. Any thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• This happens to all men, stay in there champ! You won't find love, Love will find you. ^_^

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• There are many men giving up on women, even in other cultures. The pressure men face to be strong providers in an sociopolitical environment that negates their natural advantages is too much.

Only few, genetically gifted men under the right circumstances are able to live up to the standards of old, where they were always on top.

The rest end up alone.

• After how I have just been treated by women I am giving up on them. :( :(

• I remember you had a friend you liked, so you will not tell her?

• @OrangeBoy I hardly see her. She volunteers on the same day I do, which is Sunday but it has been 3 weeks since she has been there. Next Sunday 4 weeks. So 1 month and then just before that she was away for 9 weeks.

• If they flake out, let it be their problem. Get on with your life.

Giving up is the coward's way out.

• No just try to screen them out better in the future

• its such a competitive market, i think dating sites and social sites have made it worse so that nothing is good enough

• I've given up on women years ago. Best decision I ever made. Women these days have really bad attitudes, terrible personalities, huge egos and a little narcissistic. Not all of them but certainly many of them. It's probably best not to date at all...

• How about instead try date a women, try seduce her. Girl can read you without word. Example I was in line for coffee, I give this look to her, that like I want her. She out no where say hi to me. Women want to feel desired, not some nice guy

• So what does that mean should I just try to have sex with her and not care. Please tell me more.

• Better yet what attract Allegra to Albert in the first place. It was a funny scene, but it make a lot sense

• Anyway try to seduce a girl and I gurentee you will find it fun and you will love it

• How much times did you tried? Probably not that many.