Should I meet him?

i met this guy on an online game..and to be honest I thought he was kinda annoying..but soon I got to know him and it turns out he was only being annoying to get my attention because he liked me..anyways..we've been dating for over 4 months now and have been talking about meeting..I've said hi to his parents over the phone and he's done the same for mine..hes a few years older than me and has sent me gifts and everything.all in all he's a really sweet guy..and we've both talked to our parents about it..but should I meet him?cuz I can honestly c us going into the future together..but is this right? is it normal? should I do this? please help me out here.thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's how I figure: If you can't pay to get out there, you can't meet him.

What Guys Said 2

• 4 months? And you haven't met up?

I wouldn't really say this is a foundation for a good relationship at all.. meeting on an online game?..

Personally, I wouldnt.

do you even live near each other?

• To be honest I've been to his town b4..so its actually awkward thinking tht I might have seen him b4..but no we havnt met..but we nvr argue..we always can talk to e/o with our personal problems like a normal relationship..i just don't know what to do..

• You can't date someone online without meeting them irl first. It's stupid.

• And I've tried guys around wr I live they are all..well ..nice to put it..jerks..other then tht no one has really shown interest in me..and I don't know if its because I'm not beautiful..cuz I'm not feeling like I am..and when I met this guy..ik he didn't fall in love with my looks..he fell for my personality b4 he ever even saw my pic..which makes me feel somewut loved in this world.

What Girls Said 0