New girlfriend wants to have sex in public, is this normal?

I just started dating this girl, she's 27 I'm 24, and she really enjoys public sex like in parks, on the car, oral while I'm driving. I've never done this sort of thing before, is this normal behaviour and I'm just the abnormal one that's never done this before?

• Normal
  • Abnormal

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what u get for dating an older women , lol

We are kinky !

Teach u some things !

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal for a freak!

What Girls Said 6

• It's not something I would personally enjoy, although I've heard there are people who are into that. I don't think it is very common though.

• She's not satisfied with regular sex and her appetites are going to get more and more risky over time. Oral while driving is very dangerous. Are you sure you really want to get into this with her? What other risky behavior does she exhibit? What is driving it? Is she controlling in other ways? Does she demand a lot of attention from others, too?

• I guess she's adventurous and wanting to be caught

• It's OK unless you're sure you won't get caught

• lol it doesn't make you abnormal if you haven't or don't want to.
    It is BOTH normal to want sex somewhere public and to not what sex in public!

It's a fairly common fantacy for people. However, not everyone wants to.
    So either way it is normal! :)

• It's normal. And it's amazing. You'll love it.

What Guys Said 9

• While I would rather avoid the while driving thing, that's something that some people do. It is worth noting that it is not exactly legal so don't get caught.

• Abnormal in a good way

• Go for it dude, I wish i get a girl like that, kinky and chance of getting caught excits me.

• It's actually quite a common thing. Don't worry too much about it. Just don't get caught.

• do it i did itand it was great. But usaully it was me that started it but i think she had it in mind or she wouldn't have went for a walk with me at 11pm at night and start making out in the forest with me

• That's illegal, wtf?

• Eh, lot's of people have those fantasies.

• she's is a kink

• That's alittle weird dude
    she's trying to get both of you arrested