How should I feel when my boyfriend said we were going to watch the deadpool movie together?

I kinda feel a little disappointed becausemy boyfriend promised me we were going to watch the deadpool movie together and then he ended up watching it with his friends and sister. I am a deadpool fan and I was a fan before the movie came out and I even have most of his comics. But it bugs me that he went without me knowing that it was going to be our thing and because I am a big fan of deadpool. I kinda don't feel like I want to watch it with because him now.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it... It was supposed to be the first time seeing it together. Like someone seeing The Force Awakens without me if we were planning to go together. It's the experience.

However, it sounds like you guys are both pretty young and he's probably still living at home. I could be wrong about this, but I'm guessing he just went because his family wanted to go. Go without him, then. Say you don't want him to spoil it for you by telling you stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• This is stupid to be mad over. He said you 2 was gonna watch it and you are! Just cuz he seen it with friends. And u gonna be mad doesn't sound very mature to me. There is much bigger probs then this

• Well if he made a promise he should keep it.
      THATS immature. Small thing or not he said the movie would be their thing. And he lied

• You should still watch it, would I be upset... yes, I don't care if you're my friend if you promise someone something you should make good on your word or have a legit reason why you can't. I try to keep my word to any thing I promise.

• Yeah getting mad over little things like this is very immature.

• this is the start of neglect.

• Don't sweat small things

What Girls Said 7

• I don't blame you for being upset. That is something he promised you and it kind of ruins the fun of watching it with him if he's already seen it.

• If he's aware that you're a big fan AND he promised to see it with you - it is insensitive for him to go with his friends and sister. You should communicate your disappointment, watching it with him clearly meant a lot to you. See how he reacts to that and go from there.

And don't let him take away the love and excitement you have for the movie. Go out and watch it with your own friends :)

• Yeah, that would piss me off. I really wanted to see Snakes on a Plane and my ex did too, we both were going to watch it when it came to our local cinema (which gets things much later than most) but he went and watched it with his mate instead when they went away for the weekend. I was really pissed off.

• Trust me there's way more out there to be mad about instead of this. Not worth it just enjoy it as long as he is going again with you 😬😬 maybe he's a little slow and wanted to go to understand it. Lol my boyfriend smokes a lot of weed and to understand a big movie like that he needs to see it 2s. Does he watch movies more than once a lot?

• heya!
    Don't be upset, you can always go together again. I'm sure he won't mind seeing it a second time with you.
    Take care :)

• Traitor

• Go find someone else to watch it with.
    It's not the end of the world