I got crushed by a crush, now what?

I have more than a crush on her, which sucks in this sitatuion. We became really close, and have all these inside jokes. Tease, flirt, share laughs, walk to classes together, it was even getting touchy, I really felt as if we had something together. I tried to do whatever I could for her, whenever I could. Not because I expected her to love or like me back, but because I really really care about her, and want to make her happy and her day better. I told her on multiple occasions I care about her, and she always smiled when is said it. I made it really obvious that I liked her as well. So, to seal the deal, I made her a little valentines day gift, something with all the inside jokes we had. Then bam, on social media, she's with another guy, hanging out and watching a movie (from the sounds of it, its a date for sure). Pow, shot to the chest, and I'm hurt. You know how you just get that feeling, that says, its done, over goodbye, she's gone? It just happened, and it hurts. I don't know what to do, I spent this time making her a gift, and getting ready to tell her, and now she's with someone else. How do I move forward, what do I do, please help me out here.

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes time to heal. writing down your feelings and saying how you feel. you will move on soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just learn your lesson. If you truly like someone move faster because every great girl always has a guy and if not, it only means a guy is already making moves around her.

They are called crushes for a reason, and you will encounter more crushes along the way but now you know better. You will recover from this just give it time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• try you best to stop thinking about her. Keep yourself busy and productive to take you mind off her. Give the gift to a random women as a kind gesture, seeing how happy you made that person should make ya feel a little better

• You will not find love, love will find you.

• stop being such a stupid feminist...