Still have a chance with her? Any ideas for V-Day? Any Ideas in general?

Start it off by saying I like her a lot, and in doing so, we share lots of inside jokes, Tease, flirt, laugh with each other, walk to classes together, its even starting to get touchy. I really care about her, and try to do whatever I can whenever I can for her, and not bc I expect anything in return (love, items etc), but because all I want to do is make her happy. On multiple occasions I have told her I care (she always smiles), and I make it obvious I like her. However, she said she was having someone over, didn't think much of it, she never talked about any other guys either. Then, on her social media, her and this guy are hanging out watching a movie (a horror movie to make it worse). I had to take a step back, and I can feel the jealousy overriding. I don't know if she was having a date, or just hanging out, but I don't know what to do! Any ideas or thoughts? I know valentines day is coming up, maybe someway to show I liker her without it being creepy?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0