Found hair stuck on his tshirt and its not mine, should I be alarmed?

He is not my boyfriend but we are kind of seeing each other. He told me he is not the type who date multiple girls.

When we had sex, we threw our clothes on the carpet so im assuming the hair was from there. Maybe from his ex-gf or so but it's alarming. Not like that I can ask about it now but i kept the hair with me haha

but honestly, im seeing another guy so its actually not my business to know the owner of that hair..

Most Helpful Guy

• What? No. Do you know how many times I find hair on my clothes because of female friends that are over to my house? All he has to do is sit in the right spot and he could have hair in his underwear.

• Thing is, he doesn't have much friends. So im quite sure no one visits his flat that often, having said that, i maybe be wrong. Hmm

• Could have been a family member. Could have happened at a restaurant. There are lots of ways hair gets around.

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you so certain that the hair doesn't belong to his sister or his mother or even his female friend?

What Guys Said 5

• I get random long hairs on my clothes all the time from doing laundry. I don't even have a woman in my life.

• No its not your business to know about it... If he isn't your boyfriend...

And by the way.. Are you like cheating... Like you said you are seeing another guy.. So I got curious

• I want to know if its cheating. Im seeing two guys but they are not my boyfriend.

• As long as both of them know you are seeing other people or if it's only sex only type of relationship... It's not cheating..

But if you're are in a committed relationship and seeing other guys then it's cheating

But If it's casual then it's not

• Noo dont!

• Hair goes everywhere from anywhere.

• I had long hair on me once I had no idea where it came from

What Girls Said 1

• You're acting like a crazy person...

Don't stress anymore on it