Am I just not meant for it?

Ok so most people settle down at like 25 or 26 most likely that have dated 4 or 5 women and know what they want. I am 24 I have never had a girlfriend I'm not a party person, don't have much of a social life. So should I forget about it to add to matters I'm 24 and still trying to go to college never been

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dated either and I'm 20 so I know how you feel. I feel like giving up a lot of the time too but that's just really depressing.

• Well I'm just in the mindset where I don't think it's gonna happen and the only way it will is if I drop all my standards and go for any girl at this point

• Well probably. Just go for it.

• I just get the feeling most girls would see me as a failure

What Girls Said 1

• It's not too late, I mean people move at their own pace. My cousin is in her 30s, and while she did date a guy for about a year when she was 18, she has not been on a date since. She is shy, quiet, and definitely not a party/club/bar type of person. She tries, but it's hard for her to meet people.

You can try going to events of things that interest you. The have expos, conventions, activities, etc. that your city might have planned during the weekend or something. If you like a hobby, you might find a like-minded person at one of those.

• That stuff doesn't interest me I'm a sports person

• Yeah, you are looking good!

• Thank you

What Guys Said 2

• Don't forget about it, just start having a more active social life and it may happen. College is a good idea too, if you go to college it may help you to achieve what you want.

• It's never too late man