I feel like Im unattractive to women and no woman in this world wants to be with me?

Im a 21 year old black male who has unfortunately never had a girlfriend and still a virgin. I have always been rejected by women and because of this it has kinda deterred me from approaching more women cause i feel like all women are the same and they will all think im ugly unnattaractive and just a lame person. I am in college right now studying psychology but unfortunately i dont have a job at the moment. I am a big fan of video games and anime as well. Many people tell me i need to have "confidence" to get a women but ot be honest i dont think confidence is always the deciding factor cause you can have confidence but that doesn't mean a woman will like you for you. I go to college and everyday i see beautiful attractive women but none of them check me out and they never look my way. I feel so lonely at college and i dont really have many friends. Sometimes i just wish i could at least have some tyoe of companionship with a beautiful female but it seems like i can't get that at all. I feel like no girl at my college thinks im attractive at all cause i walk past girls and they never check me out and i just feel like im a ghost to them. There are girls in my classes who i have crushes on but i feel like they won't like me back and all they will do is reject me. I feel like a total reject to women and no woman on this earth will ever find me attractive at all NO WOMAN AT ALL! Its frustrating how i hear other women give guys compliments but not me im just an ugly piece ofcrap to women and they just dont want me. People always like to blame me for the way im feeling and its not my fault. Most women just dont like me cause im not a bad boy and im just too "passive" to women or nice. I dont understand why im always thrown under the bus. I feel like im not compatible with no woman on this earth and true love wasn't meant for me. I feel like Im unattractive to women and no woman in this world wants to be with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy, you are probably looking at girls that are popular and not girls that are similar to you. You are def attractive and you can def get a girl you would find attractive you just need to change your surrounding. Find women at your college who are not surrounded by a group of women. Women tend to be mean when they are grouped together. Try talking to girls that have small group of friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• You may have social anxiety try going to your GP you can be prescribed medication or can be giving ways to manage your nerves. I was like that in school as I didn't talk much but a few months before I left school I learnt to drive then people started talking to me especially girls perhaps because I drove an expensive car but I just started by saying hi to them. As for love you will eventually meet someone maybe in the same boat as you or perhaps a complete opposite. Try to find someone in your class with the same interests

What Girls Said 3

• ? you aren't even ugly. i know uglier guys who get hoes daily. you just need to look for the right people, there's girls who like anime and videogames. just go to comic con and you'll see how much girls are there. best way to attract people is to project yourself and what your personality is through how you look.

• You're beautiful!

• I think you are attractive. 21 is young to totally give up hope I think, so I have hope for you. You are in college, maybe try going to social events on campus or something.

What Guys Said 1

• Too bad you're an indoctrinated feminist...

It's WAAYY better to be single, than with a modern woman

• im not a feminist I just don't like the women treat me

• that's probably why women are the way they are now

• Women have always been women, and we've always known their nature. It's just that now they have so much social backing that they can afford to be complete bitches.

Make no mistake. Men are second class citizens.