When a guy shows you a cute video, is he trying to show his vulnerable side?

I am not used to guys being "cutesy" anywhere near my line of vision. There is a guy I work with. We flirt and tease each other all of the time. We make each other laugh a lot. One day last week he was looking at his phone and he holds up his phone to let me see a cute video of a baby monkey to which I take his phone out of his hand and say "aww" and continue watching it while his phone is in my possession in front of me. Then I hand him back his phone. Does him showing me that type of cute video show his level of comfort with me? Is he trying to show me another side to him different than our usual sarcastic and biting banter to one another? The fact that he let me hold his phone... does this mean anything as well?

What Guys Said 2

• I spam my sister with cute videos and gifs all the time because I think they're cute and she likes cute things.

• ~___~ how the fuck am I supposed to answer this..

What Girls Said 1

• He's trying to show you something cute he saw around the internet. It doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that :p.