I'm already 20 but there are literally ZERO guys who try to approach me! WHY?

I'm 20, yes still young. But I feel like the chances of me being alone forever are extremely high. Too high!
I've never had a boyfriend or had any type of interactions with them. lol xD
I'm awfully shy, introverted, and old fashioned. Probably the worst combo for guys to be attracted to these days, right?
I'm in college, a very good one at that, so I'm surrounded by many attractive smart males. But like, I don't think I've ever properly spoken or looked at a male. I see a lot of them approach my friends and other girls, but they literally look at me for 2 seconds and leave. LOL how said is that.

I hate going to parties, and I don't hook up or flirt with guys either. I don't find these activities to be very appealing. So, guys probably think I'm a boring stiff rock. xD

All the adults I know and have met always compliment me saying how beautiful, talented, and nice I am... but I feel like they're just BSing if guys don't even know I exist.

I have so many qualities I would love to show my significant other, but at this rate I think I might spend my life at home watching romantic movies alone instead. lolol

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET GUYS TO NOTICE ME IN A CLASSY WAY. Sure, there are ways to get guys these days if I just do what 70% of college girls do these days. But I'd rather not. haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the thing is guys like to see a girl give them hints or something. Often times we won't pay you any attention if you aren't giving us any. You may watch to many movies. Romantic movies that is hahah. It' really doesn't work that way. At all. And you are 20 so you may want to start working on them skillz ahah. No shame in watching what your friends do and mimic those things. At least until you find your own niche with guys.

What Guys Said 18

• "I'm awfully shy, introverted, and old fashioned"

"I hate going to parties, and I don't hook up or flirt with guys either"

"So, guys probably think I'm a boring stiff rock."

You answered your own question.

• The answer is in the question.

• "I'm awfully shy, introverted, and old fashioned. "

You answered your own question. If you keep to yourself, guys won't approach. Guys will approach the girls who make themselves available and accessible.

• So I guess extroverted and "accessible" girls are what guys find attractive? That's a bit disappointing!

• It's not a question of being found attractive, it's a question of providing people opportunities to interact with you. If you keep to yourself, how do you expect people to meet you and notice you?

• More and more guys are becoming less interested in dating and relationships these days. Dating will become harder for women in the future.
    All I can say is try to make a move on them. Try to weed out the ones only interested in sex and hopefully what's left aren't taken and have some interest in you.

• there's this novel invention where girls can go up and talk to guys and ask them out. it was invented about 3 weeks ago. you should try it.

• Relax , you just need to follow these steps - 1. Stay Fit , 2. Try to look classy stylish 3. Be smart , smile & talk with everyone. No need to hook up with random guys , be that special one & focus on your studies , its very important for your future. PS - I like shy girls who doesn't hook up with random guys :)

• Most guys learn to take a hint from girls who completely ignore them.

Make eye contact. Smile. Say hi, and introduce yourself.

• Come out of your cocoon and get involed! There are plenty of coed activities that can help you meet others.

• Guys don't like 1 night stands despite what you might think... Your 20 that's basically them saying. "That chick party's hard, she's prob a slut, don't waste your time man" ... Sorry truth hurts

• well, the only thing you cannot change is being introverted which is not bad thing, there are a lot of introverts out there. but you can work on being less shy and not so old school. you're only 20 so don't panic yet lol

• Eye contact, and a smile goes a long way :)

• You poor thing let me play a song on the worlds smallest Violin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

• R u fat lol

• They might be intimidated by you or you might come across as stuck up unapproachable for some reason

• hang out where calssy guys hang out. book club or something

• Post a picture of yourself and ill tell you why.

• most likely because you're ugly

• Judging by what you've written, you sound like the perfect girl! I'm probably a bit young for you though haha :P

I'm not exactly sure on your question. Perhaps get some of your friends to introduce you? Or perhaps you could go to a party (dreadful I know) and just stand in the corner and watch how everyone else does it. Who knows? Perhaps someone will approach you right there? :)

• lol I've seen how girls do it xD Lots of flirting and smooth talking. Something I'd probably never be able to do. hahahaha

But thanks! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Your insecurities isn't a great attractive trait to many guys

• If you're shy and a little antisocial that can intimidate guys so they won't approach you