Does he like me?

There's this guy I dated for like a month last year and we worked together even after things didn't work out. Then he got transferred to a different store and he got a new girlfriend and we didn't talk for a long time. But 2 days ago he started texting me out of the blue and he's not with his girlfriend anymore. And we talked for like 2 days straight. He hasn't talked to me today at all. Would it be weird if I start the next convo or should I wait? Does he want me back? I have no idea what he's doing

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, if it didn't work out before, what makes you think it'll work out this time? A month is not a long time, at all. He probably started texting you because he's lonely or just wants some. If he loved you, you guys wouldn't have broken up and he wouldn't have been with another girl. At least I wouldn't do that, if I loved someone I would work things out, and if there was no chance of working it out, then I would need to part ways with them. Forever. Not a year.

I'm not saying that he doesn't like you, I'm sure he does considering you guys dated to begin with. But don't go into the relationship thinking you guys will be happily ever after, it doesn't work that fast. It could work out, anything is possible, who knows? Just be prepared. I wouldn't get into it with them, but that's up to you. Just don't get blinded by love or the thought of love. You seem like a cute girl, and I'm sure you can get another guy that does care about you if this doesn't work out for you. I wish you good luck, and I hope you make the right decision, whichever that might be.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait until tomorrow, to see if he makes you some surprise.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should just wait