Will Giving Up Coffee Make Me More Attractive?

I don't consider myself very attractive, probably a High-Average (6-6.9) at best, and with how picky girls seem to be nowadays, I really have to step up my game if I want a chance at ending up with a pretty girl, so doing anything that would increase my chances seems prudent.

That said, I am utterly addicted to coffee. I have been drinking it every day since I was 12 years old, after giving up soda. All I drink today is coffee and water. I get headaches if I go more than two days without it.

Now, the reason I mention giving it up is for my teeth. My teeth aren't the whitest but they're also not the yellowest either. They could be better, and I imagine that years of prolonged coffee use could really compromise their appearance. Normally this wouldn't be a problem if I were a 7 or Higher since I'd have other asserts to negate it, but as an average guy, I can't really afford another negative.

So, would giving up coffee cold turkey and salvaging my teeth be a good idea to boost my dating value? I could buy a whitening kit and possibly even get them professionally whitened. I just want to know if it would be worth it or not since I really enjoy coffee. Do girls care a lot about teeth? I'll do it only if it makes a significant change in my dating value.

Most Helpful Girl

• Drinking coffee is making your teeth go yellow? I doubt it. I have been drinking coffee since I was 14 years of age, and my teeth is white as snow (just pedantic with my hygiene). And i'm a lover of coffee as my old account on Gag was "Misscoffeehead"

Why don't you compromise.. You continue drinking coffee. Get a teeth whitening kit and your good to go. Most girls like a guy who can take care of himself, but that is NOT the only factor.

• If you don't mind me asking, what is your teeth hygiene routine like? I brush twice a day with an electric toothbrush and floss once. My teeth aren't the whitest but they're also not the yellowest. I'm just a bit self conscious as the realization came to me that I could probably make them whiter if I give up the coffee. Are crest whitening strips worth it?

hey @mooky6, not trying to be creepy, but i want to know how u keep ur teeth, skin and hair so amazing. I want to learn lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how it would make much of a difference. Granted, I think you're nit-picking a bit here, but still some people's teeth are just naturally discolored. Mine are and that's because of a fever I had was I was a baby. Nothing I can do about it.

If you want to scale back the coffee, brush your teeth more frequently, and use whitening strips and Listerine, then that's fine, but that won't be the solution. You're talking about one minor aspect of yourself that most girls probably don't even pay that much attention to. Honestly, I think they'd be more concerned about how your breath smells than how your teeth look. Even so, if a girl will refuse to go out with you just because of the color of your teeth, then that's her own immaturity talking.

If you are worried about your appearance, you could always try a different hair style or different clothing, but still, being confident about yourself starts inside.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually find it attractive when guys drink coffee, although I do not drink it myself. If you want to quit I say quit it for yourself, not in the hopes that someone will find you more attractive. The right girl will find you attractive, regardless of what you drink. Trust me.

If you are just trying to cut down on your addiction then going cold turkey is never the best route. It's too hard and you wouldn't be able to take the headaches. My sister used to be a coffee addict like you and she was a monster when she tried to quit cold turkey lol. What worked best for her was slowly cutting down her coffee intake week by week. She would just drink a cup less every few weeks until she was used to it and then decrease another cup. She now only needs it once a day.

If you love your coffee then don't give it up. If you're trying to lessen the amount you drink because of an addiction then go for it, but I advise doing it slowly.
    If you want whiter teeth then just buy some crest white strips. They work wonders. As for whether or not girls care about white teeth a lot it really doesn't matter as long as your teeth aren't grossly yellow and don't look unhealthy. That being said a whiter smile does add on to someone's appearance. So it is really up to you where you stand on all of this.

• I don't care that much about how white teeth are, I mean, teeth are naturally not super white anyways, I met a dentist once who told me that Americans are kind obsessed with having super white teeth but I think that as long as their than as yellow as a banana, it's no big deal :) ! Don't worry Richard, you look good!

• No, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion

• I don't think giving up coffee will make much of a difference. Even if you did, the withdrawal symptoms would probably be worse than any benefits. Whitestrips are great though, so I'd recommend them to anyone really.

What Guys Said 4

• I think coffee is rather harmless, I won't recommend completely getting rid of it if you are addicted.. But tone down a bit and see where it goes. I like that mentality though, I also consider myself average 5/10 , and I used to smoke pot, but I left it, just to see if I could or not. I don't see much difference in my physical self much haha. So don't expect drastic changes even if you leave coffee.

• Nein. Giving up coffee wouldn't do you any good unless you change other things about yourself and your diet.

• Don't improve yourself for a woman. that is a neverending battle, i'm afraid. women who think about men as "good enough", in their league, etc, aren't the kind of girls who are good enough for anyone. It doesn't matter if they're pretty. They're a piece of crap. You'll find that out if you ever manage a relationship with one, which is not going to happen if you still think you're the one that needs to change. Stick your head up high and say fuck it, my teeth ain't the whitest but i'm still 1000x better than you deserve if you think that such a tiny little detail is even relevant to whether i'm good enough for you. You're a man. Who gives a shit about a womans opinion? whens the last time you were attracted to a girl for her OPINIONS? i'm guessing never.

• It won't make you more attractive, but it will make your cum taste better. (Apparently).