Guys, would you rather have a baby with a hot girl thats a bitch or an ugly girl who is nice?

i know most of you probably dont want kids right now but under these two scenarios which would you choose?

• hot girl who's a bitch
    51% (20)
  • ugly girl who's nice
    49% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• "hot girl who's a bitch" Cuz I can fix her attitude. but I can't fix an ugly girl's face

#PS You also have to keep in mind that im shallow as fuck...

• you don't have to marry her

• @James-sword Btooom = instant classic that needs a season 2 >_<

• No shit, it going to be that good... there's so many good series that need to be finish.

What Guys Said 13

• If I am going to have a baby I want it to have a good mother, not a bitch. But half the guys responding don;t seem to care about that.

• No one wants to be around a bitch 24/7! Plus bitchy mothers raise bitchy kids. Not to mention bitchy girls, I can tell you from experience, much more likely to cheat.

• Neither.

• Bitchy people are creating problems in the world with their bitchiness. Ugly people are not creating problems in the world with their ugliness.

• And why exactly do I have to chooses between two extremes? that's not a realistic choice.

• I think I would pass on those scenarios and just adopt my own child.

• ugly girl thats nice

• I don't want to have kids with a mean person. I think she will raise up a mean child. The baby with the nice ugly girl might inherit my genes instead which is really good 😀

• It depends. But if that's what you're asking: No, it's NOT shallow to prefer the hot girl.

Sma eway it's not shallow to prefere hot bad boys than dorky nice guys.

• Because fuck slutty bitches

• Probably hot one lol

• None

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

• The hot bitch. I mean I don't want kids regardless and I don't want to bang an ugly chick. Way I see it her bitchiness is my escape route. I don't want the kid, I don't want her; so I'll just peace out and blame it on her being a cunt. And upside get to bang a hot chick.