Guys, would you rather have a baby with a hot girl thats a bitch or an ugly girl who is nice?

i know most of you probably dont want kids right now but under these two scenarios which would you choose?

• hot girl who's a bitch
    51% (20)
  • ugly girl who's nice
    49% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "hot girl who's a bitch" Cuz I can fix her attitude. but I can't fix an ugly girl's face

#PS You also have to keep in mind that im shallow as fuck...

0|3
    0|0
    • you don't have to marry her

• Show All
    • @James-sword Btooom = instant classic that needs a season 2 >_<

• No shit, it going to be that good... there's so many good series that need to be finish.

What Guys Said 13

• If I am going to have a baby I want it to have a good mother, not a bitch. But half the guys responding don;t seem to care about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one wants to be around a bitch 24/7! Plus bitchy mothers raise bitchy kids. Not to mention bitchy girls, I can tell you from experience, much more likely to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitchy people are creating problems in the world with their bitchiness. Ugly people are not creating problems in the world with their ugliness.

0|0
    0|0
  • And why exactly do I have to chooses between two extremes? that's not a realistic choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would pass on those scenarios and just adopt my own child.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly girl thats nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to have kids with a mean person. I think she will raise up a mean child. The baby with the nice ugly girl might inherit my genes instead which is really good 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. But if that's what you're asking: No, it's NOT shallow to prefer the hot girl.

Sma eway it's not shallow to prefere hot bad boys than dorky nice guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because fuck slutty bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably hot one lol

0|1
    0|0
  • None

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

0|1
    0|0
  • The hot bitch. I mean I don't want kids regardless and I don't want to bang an ugly chick. Way I see it her bitchiness is my escape route. I don't want the kid, I don't want her; so I'll just peace out and blame it on her being a cunt. And upside get to bang a hot chick.

0|0
    0|0