Would you ever give someone who used to bully you a chance?

Would you forgive them and date them if they changed?
I know I wouldn't.

• Yes
    12% (3)20% (3)15% (6)Vote
  • No
    54% (14)60% (9)56% (23)Vote
  • Depends
    34% (9)20% (3)29% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Some people are way too forgiving
most of the guys said no and half the girls said maybe

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been bullied , but i hate bullying of any sort. I have always intervened whenever i saw anyone getting bullied. Some things are unforgivable... some things are. Forgiving doesn't necessarily mean you should give them a second chance though . I would never give a bully a second chance. They make the lives of their victims a living hell. I wouldn't want to associate with anyone who has ever bullied during their lifetime.

0|1
    0|0
    • people can change.

• @sparkly-crystal If they did it once they can do it again.

• @sparkly-crystal

Yes I agree but their former self will always be their potential. I despise any form of bullying, even if they have changed I still wouldn't associate with anyone who could be so cruel as to bully someone and their conscience didn't prevent them.

No one will ever change my view. I have known people who have ended their life due to being bullied. That's the impact a bully can have on someone's life. I have zero respect for anyone who bullies or who has ever bullied in their life. It's pointless trying to change my view.

Most Helpful Guy

• The last guy that bullied me, I gave him a black eye and a split lip. We actually have been buddies for quite a long time now. Otherwise no forgiveness..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• no. its not personal. its principle. i don't support bullying. against anyone. its bullshit when people are friend with allies bc it isn't affecting them direly. if no one accepted bullying, directly or indirectly, bullies word lose their veneer of power, and there wouldn't be any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely no, but it also depends on the extent of their bullying. I would have already forgiven them though if they bullied me. I always remember that tis' better to forgive, but not forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't but at the same time I always forgive just never forget!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends maybe they bullied because they liked em? You know? But than again if it was like not too offensive name calling or w. e but if it was serious no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was bullied. I forgave them for what they did, however I don't think I could ever be friends with them ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been bullied before and let me tell you that once I went to high school all the guys who bullied me tried getting at me. but hell nah. Fuck them. I deserve to be treated like a princess since the start.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• All that stuff back in grade school usually is forgiven unless they damaged you bad or brought ya near suicide or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. no one bullied me because i'm not bitchmade... and why would i date them? i'm not gay and i ain't getting bullied by a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Love All. Trust All. Always Give. Always Yield.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. if they really changed, and if it wasn't serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make sense for me... like I would be drunk or something to do that.

0|1
    0|0