Guys, Do players go back to the girl they failed to conquer?

I've been dating this player who's clearly been wanting to sleep with me. We dated for a couple of months and he started showing strong sexual hints on the second month and recently dumped me, saying that he's lost and has fallen out of love with me. Clearly, it's his sexual frustration that's talking. So my question is, do players usually go back to the lands they've unconquered when they're so used to tasting victory with each girl they've dated? Considering this guy is so full of himself, just that he knows how to dress up in good boy clothes.

2

What Guys Said 2

• He's a 'player' Players usually don't bother too much about 'conquering' a girl. They just move on to the next one.

• If he's a real player then he doesn't care if he failed with you. A player by their nature has to try, then move on to the next. If they can't do that they wouldn't be a player. It's a numbers game and rejection is just a part of the game.