If he doesn't want me why?

he said we are not compatible and he doesn't want me, yet he wants me sexually but he won't sleep with me. If he isn't in love with me what does it matter? I won't fall in love with him cause all I want was sex not him, he is just so fineeeeee with a nice voice. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Im a little Confused on what you mean on " he wants me sexually but he won't sleep with me" and " I won't fall in love with him cause all I want was sex not him" But if your asking If he doesn't want me why?, then its prob because of company, more friend kinda thing. Friend that are closer to each other usually can talk to each other sexually, maybe he's not ready for that kinda relationship, maybe he thinks of you as a good friend, maybe something else.

But i think why not chatting to each other is fine right? But whatever your decision is, is normal.

• he doesn't want to sleep with me but he is attracted to me, he said it himself but if he doesn't like me then why not sleep with eachother?

• " if he doesn't like me then why not sleep with eachother?" because he doesn't like you in that kinda way? Such as a guy/girl might be attracted to the opposite becuase he/she has a attractive something lips, ass, boobs, hair, face, muscles, etc however may not be attracted to a certain degree like a guy/girl wouldn't go out/sleep with a guy/girl just because they have attractive bla.

What Girls Said 1

• He is simply not into you. He made that perfectly clear. I don't understand what's so hard to grasp...