Booty call or more?

I just started talking to this guy romantically that I used to work with. We have never dated. He says how he likes me but he has yet to ask me out. Then tonight he was hinting at me coming over. So am I just a booty call or is he just comfortable since we used to work together?

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you like him then say you want to meet at a restaurant or something and hang out a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• He's most likely just comfortable since you two used to work together and are already acquainted. If he was truly interested in something more then you wouldn't even have to question it. When a man wants you, he will make it known. He will flirt with you, make comments that show his undeniable interest, and make it clear that he's trying to win your heart. He'll be trying to hang out with you/spend time with you outside of booty call hours. He'll keep trying to arrange some time for you to meet up just to enjoy your company even if for only a small portion of time. These are the only guys you should even consider letting put their spell on you, in my humble opinion.

Usually if you have to question whether a guy views you as mainly a sexual object then he does. :/