If my boyfriend is looking at Local Hookup Craigslist personal ads for male and female does that mean he is gay and does that mean he is cheating on?

• Yes he is gay and going to cheat
  • No. He is just having harmless fantasies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe gay, defintiely bi, and definitely wanting to cheat, if he hasn't already.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is trying to get into a ffM or mmf

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would assume he wants a threesome? I would sit down and discuss with him what you found and how it makes you feel

• Talked. He said no. He could change.
      Change?

• When u look on craigslist for something, aren't u in the market to buy it? Jesus woman! Look at the signs! Yes he is gay or bi. And yes he is a cheat. I hope u broke up with him for doing so. Don't wait until he gives u an incurable std.

• Could mean he's gay, could mean he's bi but if it's all behind your back then his sexual orientation is definitely "Lord Fuckface Dickhead, the billionth."
    I mean at some point "just looking" will turn to "just the tip" And you know the rest.