Is this rude of him?

I'm at this hotel with my boyfriend he has 2 dogs at home. He said he has to let them outside and can't let them stay in the house all day so he left me at the hotel for an hour do you think that's weird or rude of him

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think he's being a very good owner.
    I guess he could've invited you though.

What Guys Said 3

• He had something to attend to. How is that rude? Whats rude is you thinking that its rude.

• No he's not being rude, he's being responsible and caring for his pets.

• He wouldn't let me come over that's what I don't get

• Maybe he just wanted you to relax at the hotel

• No - he has pets that he's responsible for.

What Girls Said 3

• He should have let them out before he left the house to spend time with you.

I'd consider it rude since it's time between the two of you, not him and his dogs.

• No, he has pets, he's being responsible. It's either leave you for an hour or let them do their business all over the house or be forced to hold it for hours until he gets home. I understand you feeling hurt because you want to spend the time with your boyfriend but dogs deserve at least time to go potty

• I don't think it's either. It's only an hour, and he does have to take care of his dogs too.