I mean my friends were trying to hook me up with their guy friends but I still don't feel ready to date again. I told them that I appreciate it though. I mean I've had one boyfriend in my life. I haven't dated in four years and to be honest I like being single... for now. I'm not going to lie but I do want another relationship but I STILL don't feel ready. I know I gotta focus on my studies in college and I can't be distracted but... I don't know. One of my best friends asked me a couple of minutes ago about when do I think I'll be ready to date again? I told her when I feel like it and why. She told me to not worry about it and she just had the perfect match for me. I told her when I feel ready to date again, then I'll know. My brain tells me to go for it but my heart says "I'm not ready. I wanna stay single longer... just until I feel ready again." UGH what's wrong with me? I hope I didn't disappoint my friend. I was just feeling honest with myself. My friend hasn't texted me back. I talked to a few guys before she tried to set me up with.
- It's been four years!! Give the guy a chance!75% (3)0% (0)60% (3)Vote
- No.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Nice going, you disappointed your friend she she was trying to do a nice thing for you. Selfish0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Go for what your heart says but follow your head and take a chance. Date!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't worry. You're okay. It's your choice.25% (1)100% (1)40% (2)Vote