What is it with so many single people being desperate to find a date every Valentine's Day?

I am not single anymore, but I still think Valentine's Day is silly. I mean why not show careness everyday to people you care about and not just one day? My girlfriend agrees with me too. Singles out there. You shouldn't care about knowing people that are taken or seeing strangers that are taken on Valentine's Day. You also shouldn't care what other people think about you being single. Also it is preety sad, seeing many people be desperate to get a date just cause of this certain day coming up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never cared much about it. Now that I actually have a date, it's with someone I don't really have feelings for and I kinda wish I was solo. Oh well.

• Were you on a rush to get a date?

• Friends with benefits now?

• Not unless you consider just a little kissing/fondling benefits.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand the logic behind being desperate either!

By the way, since you don't allow messages from people who you don't follow, I have followed you. Please consider following me back, need to PM you regarding something. Hope you'll oblige! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Easy for someone in a relationship to say. Like someone who just had a big meal saying he doesn't understand why other people are hungry.

• I always thought Valentine's was stupid even when single for the same reasons.

What Guys Said 6

• I got a packet of M&Ms minis for a gal that only sometimes pretends to have any interest in me, but it's become clear to me now that she doesn't really. If she wants to be that way, fine. I've already met another gal who seems somewhat genuinely interested. But since I only just met her, I'm gonna take things veeeeerry slow.

• Being flooded with propaganda constantly reminding you that you are a lonely motherfucker and that you NEED someone because EVERYONE has someone will of course make you DESIRE someone.

• Lol had some tooth work done yesterday and the assistant was basically all over me asking what I was doing for valentines day. Just said plating video games.

• You didn't say yes? Are you kidding man?

• Dude I'm so past dating at all its stupid. If she offered me a blow job that'd a different story but my time is priceless

• Also dental assistents the know the type they are young mothers. Mama didn't raise no fool I'm not going to entertain a used women.

• Because people want what they can't have. And Valentine's day is about feeling loved and showing your love to the other.
    People want to feel loved

• It's day with a social expectation of reciprocating love. Of course Is silly. Half of human shit is silly.

• To me its just a regular day.