Should I give up on trying to find love and let love find me?

I'm soooooo tired of trying.. i literally treat every girl i talk to like a princess hoping they would like me,
on and offline..

Some of them say
i'm cute some say i'm not their type and i don't get it..

im just tired of looking for someone,
but i want someone so bad..
im tired of being lonely

and i know people won't take it serious but around my age
we need love too..

what do i do, i'm tired of being lonely

• Wait for love to find you
  • Keep searching
  • Give up
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• dude you sound like my sister, love doesn't find you... you have to find it yourself, some people get lucky and some people like you and my sister have high expectations. you dont have to be nice and treat girls like princesses, treat them respectfully and like theyre human beings. dont be too nice and come off creepy and dont be too of an asshole either. be just right...

haah tired of being lonely, you're funny. there are men twice your age who dont have love because they think like you. come on, quit pissing like a chick and be a man.

• i've been told that before.. to be a man.. i get being passive from my mom.. i have a lot of her ways and looks..
      and i dont have high expectations..
      anything would be fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Treat every girl with respect till one of then see you good values and makes a move on you bro. Let it find you.

What Girls Said 10

• Your problem is here "i literally treat every girl i talk to like a princess hoping they would like me".
    Treat girls like normal human beings and if you catch some feelings for one, ask her out or something.

• I hear thats how girls love to be treated so i treat them all like princesses and its gotten to me that i treat them good but im still treated like crap of people just dont like me.

• I know I'm under 18 too, but the idea is that you aren't a 30 years old virgin or something, so chill.

• i feel that way sometime..

• Lol I've never dated anyone before and I also never get asked out. Being 21 I have plenty of time so I just let things happen.

• ever been in ny type of relationship?

• It's pretty easy for girls like us to say this, since we hold the advantageous position in dating (Bateman's Principle). We aren't expected to approach.

Just keep that in mind.

• @Kirah yeah i have approach problems.. in person

• A lot of girls are turned off by the whole treating her like a princess thing. Most of us want to be treated like a regular person. Stop putting others on a pedestal and start seeing them as your equal. You don't have to quit putting effort in altogether, just ease up on the special treatment.

• i mean thats all i hear is girls wanting a guy to treat them like a princess

• The sad truth is that the vast majority of girls outright refuses to approach men, or they don't need to. I'm sorry, but you will have to keep trying.

For what it's worth, I always approach first.

• I voted A. Yes, it might be hard to hear, but I think the sooner you start focusing on life and try not to think about searching for love (easier said than done, I know), the sooner love will find you.

• thats hard when its all i ever really think about these days

• thats hard when its all i ever really think about these days...

• I don't know why girls back away if you treat them like princesses, I would just wait for the right person to come along.

• i think its because i treat them too nice

• Then that is a dumb reason not to like you.

• yeah i guess im a suckup

• I know how you feel but trust me let love find you it's feels better when it's unexpected.

• READ THIS DONT TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS WHEN A GUY DID THAT TO ME AND I NEVER LUKED HIM BUT INE DAY I DID SOMETHING THAT MADE HIM MAD AND HE STOPES AND NOW IM IN LOVE WITH HIM

• I know it's hard. Been there, done that. But sometimes, endless efforts give out the best results. Maybe you should work on different approaches or different environment or maybe different culture?

• yeah i had a bad approach awhile ago..
      now i just say hi
      a lot of them dont respond

• Give up

What Guys Said 1

• I think you may be suffering the 'nice guy syndrome' effect. Im guessing here but if you treat girls really nice and do whatever they say and always be really nice and never argue about anything and always tell them how great they are then this is not the way to do it.

If you are just 'nice' all the time its a turn off because it makes you look weak like you are some slave that a girl can have whatever she wants from you. She wants a manly man who can lead her and challenge her and goes by his own rules rather than sucking up to her all the time.

They dont want to be treated like a princess even if they say they do. So instead start to work on your own personality and acquire qualities of a strong confident guy. This guy can be however you want to make it for yourself but he will be the guy thats good with women. So if you disagree with something she does or says, pull her up on it. Not in a arrogant fashion but an assertive manner. Assert yourself and show that you can be strong and lead her and make her feel like you are the boss.

Think about it. Think of all the guys that women find attractive. James Bond is a badass and runs by his own rules. All the action heroes in movies are all badass and dont let anyone tell them what to do. Be one of those guys. You can also be funny and tease them and do whatever you want to do since you are the man.

• I started talking to this girl she was like
      "I know im beautiful"
      "you're annoying im blocking you"

i was never mean to her in any way

• Some girls are not worth your time, but just be mindful of what you may be doing wrong if this is consistent with all women. If its just her then its probably her problem and not yours.

• That's the 141st time that's ever happened usually people would say not interested