How can I get a boyfriend?

I've never had a boyfriend... I've never even been kissed!

But I want to get a boyfriend, I want someone to love, and cuddle, and kiss.

But I have no clue how to get one.

I get really nervous when I talk to people I don't know... Witch makes it hard to make friends not to mention boyfriends...

So how do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to start off you can flirt with a boy you like. You can ask your friends but things like playing with you hair while staring at him is flirting.

You can also start talking to them. Just talk about whatever. It doesn't really matter as long as you seem friendly and maybe make them laugh or laugh at their jokes or whatever. Just make them feel good.

Also touching them helps to connect with them. So something like a light punch on his arm when he says something funny or a high five is good. If you start to get to know him better then you can do more stuff like hugging and other things.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay, neither have I. 😊
    Maybe you could try to make the conversations more easy by bringing uo stuff you enjoy and see if they have similar interests and then talk about those things!

What Guys Said 10

• We guys are quite simple creatures really. We only want two things.

The girl to be 'easy on the eye'
    The girl to interested in us.

'Easy on eye' being what we would consider to be attractive.

'Interested in us' meaning enjoying our company, laughing at our jokes and asking about what we've been doing in our day.

Good Luck.

• First thing never be nervous around guys, we are the easier sex to get along with. We will befriend pretty much anyone and good friends make good bf's ad gf's.

• "I get really nervous when I talk to people I don't know... Witch makes it hard to make friends not to mention boyfriends" - Humm... Can you name the "Witch" who makes it hard for you to get a boyfriend?

• Lol, sorry I meant which.

• See this is where you are failing, even I understood you ment 'Which' in place of 'witch' .
      You are lacking the spirit to kindle a fire in your conversation, you need to learn to flirt with words, during texting at least put 1 emoji in message

• Be nice and be reasonably attractive to the guy. That's generally all we want.

• You gotta suck his dick

• Trying to become friends with guys first should make it easier to find a boyfriend

• in my nearly 23 years on this earth, i've learned that you dont "get" a boyfriend or a girlfriend... it just happens.

• Start hanging out with people onlline who feel how you feel and learn from them what they would want from you and they could learn what you would want from them it helps the both of you.

P. s.
    Me either

• Just wait. Later flowers are the most beautiful flowers.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's supposed to happen naturally. And since you mentioned you're shy, try online and filter out the bad ones :)

• Flirt your ass off, be confident, I find that a new look helps.