A hot cute person comes up to you and asks for your number in front of your parents?

So you are standing around at a bar or resturant and a hot / cute person of your type approaches you and starts having a short chat with your parents near by in hear shot, the convo goes smoothly and naturally. They then say they have a plane to catch and need to go but asks for your number so you could maybe have some fun when the get back from their trip next week. What would you do?

• Get the number
  • Decline the offer as it looks like they want sex and don't want parents to think im like that
  • Decline offer just because parents are there listening
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering if a guy did that to me with my family near by... I'd probably just sit/stand there in shock with my face red as a cherry... I wouldn't have to say anything... My family would probably start shouting out my number without my consent... 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of failed 25yo ruins a chance to have fun with a girl because of his parents?

What Girls Said 5

• Well I would have given it to them no prob lol my parents aren't v blocking me, but I'm know one's weekend fun and how disrespectful to even insinuate that in front of my pep's? therefore I'll pass if it's sex. Now if it's us getting to know one another more in a non sexual way (cause I shouldn't jump to conclusion's) then ok I'm dtf with it. But know one approaches me so I doubt I deal with this scenario lol

• What if he says " can I get you number so we can have some fun next week when I get back" then winks, you look over and you see you parents saw him wink.

• Well I'm an adult so I like to make decision's for myself first off lol. He'll get the benefit of the doubt. Secondly, kudos for approaching not attractive or attractive 👏. Maybe the guy was misunderstood... so I'd give him a chance to explain what exactly it was that he meant by fun. I mean he spoke to my parent's with no ill intent so that's good👍 and if it is getting to hang out or whatever than ok fine, but if he mean's just giving me some baby gravy lol I'll politely pass on that opportunity. But at least he was upfront with everything I hate those when they fake it. Be bold with me I hate wasted time and feeling's.

• Oh and I love winks I don't know they make my heart melt I get giddy

• Decline for a NUMBER or reasons. I would decline no matter who was there with me... That person sounds like they're only after sex. Pass!

• I'd get that number. My parents know how I am with guys. They wouldn't care.

• I'm really shy so I might hesitate but I would have given you my number as long as you weren't making a fool of yourself in front of my parents

• I would decline it and feel really embarrassed

What Guys Said 2

• I'd curse ma bad luck... I'd rather if it never happened than THEN... dat bitch'd make me feel like I wanna vanish from earth...

• Decline. I don't do that sort of stuff.