Is it possible for no girls to like me?

I haven't had a girl show interest in me in a while so i'm starting to think so. I'm not surprised because of my ugly face lolol

Most Helpful Girl

• No no, You are alright !!! Why humans always give important only their face or body? I dont understand... The important thing is accepting your appereance and loving it :) You can improve yourself reading books, doing goodness, traveling, doing sports.. And one day, you will see what Im mean. The important thing is person who you are looking to your did. How did you improve yourself, how do you speak, how did you read , where have you been , what is your cultural level? please, ask this things to yourself and find an answer. If the your answer is not enough, start the new changes and give the chance to you ! :) Good luck discovering yourself !

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Anything is possible...
    Maybe you just live in an area where women have immense possibilities when it comes to guys. Or maybe you're too shy for them to notice you.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you have asked this multiple times before. Do you really expect there to be different answers each time? Just get out there and do shit. Hard to do but simple to understand.