How to get over a guy?

Well the guy I'm suppose to be dating is very inconsistent with his communication. Basically he sucks at it! Well have a GREAT night then I don't hear from him for like a couple of weeks every time. Well today is the last straw... He's pulling one of his no communication stunts and I'm over it. I care about him a lot but I can't take it anymore. It's Valentine's Day and I'm by myself and haven't heard from my guy ! It's not ok! I wanna move on but it's hard. Why do you think he's being so inconsistent even though he says I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure you're the only one? If you go weeks without seeing him, I suspect that might not be the case.

There's no trick to getting over someone. I'm told by shitty movies that for women it involves a girls party and a lot of wine. But no matter what you do, it just takes time.

• I would only hope I was the only one. Every time we hang out again he just goes on a rant about how busy he's been with work and studying. But my gut feeling tells me something isn't right.

• Yeah it doesn't matter how busy work and studying make you. There's time for a text message or a phone call. And the fact that he makes it into a rant is another red flag. A really long explanation for something as simple as "school and work" is pretty often someone trying to sell a lie.

• Put yourself around good people
    who make you smile

What Girls Said 0