He's mad at me so he's ignoring me. Not sure if he broke up with me?

So my boyfriend didn't contact me for like 4 days because he had a stressful week. I told him I wanted to talk but he ignored my message. I sent him another message saying if he really loved me he wouldn't ignore me. He told me he had a lot on his plate and just because he disappears dosent mean he doesn't love me and I'm just threatening to break up. Then he said he's sorry for hurting me and he hopes the best for me.

The reason I was mad is because he always shuts me out when anything is going on and it feels like I'm the last to know.

So I texted back telling him how it just feels like he always shuts me out and that it hurt when he ignored my message and I was sorry for hurting him too. If he wanted to talk about it over the phone or in person, we could discuss it better.

He again ignored my messages. So I texted again saying or you could ignore me again and I would leave him alone since that's what he wants.

Did he just breakup with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he broke up with you yet. But its not fair or right that he ignores you and is not communicating well with you about his problems.

• I don't think me and him are seeing eye to eye on this. That's why I didn't want to argue over text so I could explain why communication is important to me.

Should I just ignore him?

• Your very welcome. :) That is good he was open about his past relationships.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't care about you. What he's doing is quite disrespectful and if I was in your position I'd break up with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0