Am I wrong to talk to my ex if I have a new boyfriend?

We broke up 1 month and half ago and I recently have a new boyfriend. I never contact my ex first, he is always the one talking me first.
Yesterday he told me that he miss me and he called me beautiful. I am not firting or anything and I even put photo of me and my new boyfriend as my photo profile.

But I I could not help ask to my ex about how is he. Am I wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not exactly 'wrong', but this could lead to serious complication in your current relationship. So it's better if you stay away from your ex, and just block him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are wrong for talking to your ex while you have a new boyfriend because it's disrespectful, inconsiderate, and tactless. Don't play stupid. -_- You know your ex still has feelings for you and you know it's inappropriate for you to be all buddy buddy and cool with an ex who tries to flirt with you and clearly shows that he's still interested. Even if you're not flirting in response, you are creating a situation that is surely troublesome and would be upsetting to your significant other. Plus if he finds out you're talking to your ex, it could easily make you look like a hoe who might cheat.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh oh! Here come trouble. Your eather going to learn the easy way or the hard way.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally would distance myself from him. If he has expressed an interest in you, then that means he thinks that you two talking is going to lead to something more.

Out of respect to your current boyfriend, please stop talking to him! It's only stringing your ex along, and your new boyfriend may not be too pleased.

• Well to be honest what do you hope to gain when talking with your ex? There is no reason for him to remain in your life.

• If you don't want to be in a relationship, there's no need to even converse and bring back old feelings. If moving on is really what you want, then do just that.
    I always tell people that when they break up, give it more time than a month to move on. You aren't really past the old relationship and the only thing worse than that is hurting the new relationship because of it. If your new man was talking in your position, how would you feel? And be honest with yourself.