Anyone else feeling alone on Valentines day (today) ?

I didn't think it would bother me that much being alone on Valentines day but can't help feeling so left out. Most of my friends are loved up and it feels depressing. How can I take my mind off it? Anyone else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there is no reason to be depressed, at least not more then normally... to us this i just a regular lonely Sunday, just like all days in the week since we dont have a bf/gf

I don't know, its a rainy day the only thing i can do is to read or watch a horor movie to stop feeling alone in the darkness haha

• That's true! Sundays are always boring anyway. I'm not really depressed but just feel left out lol I'm just going to watch a good comedy film and chill out!

• Haha me too xD

Uuu any recommendations for a movie maby?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, no. Even when I had a boyfriend, he refused to celebrate or hang out with me on the day. So for me, it's just another day.

What Guys Said 12

• Valentines day has only the importance you want to give it.
    It's a commercial event created to boost sales.

• Hmm nope, too busy here to care about the day :o
    I can't attend an event I wanted to go to though

Anyway I'd talk to some Non celebrating friends, or just strangers, do something to distract ya

• I feel indifferent. I actually had a pretty good day today. Went out to watch a movie and ate out.

Here's a meme that might cheer you up if you share the same kind of humor as i do

http://postimg.org/image/kzpigrqld/

• Nah dude... I got mad friends and I bang mad hoes... They asked me to be their valentine and they got me chocolates and cards and im like... Bitch I don't even like chocolate, roll up

• A little, yes.

We should organize a GaG dinner sometime.

• Hahah yep !
    Just talk to someone or watch any movie

• well m single, but i dnt care about valentines day.. as i believe when i will be with my girl my everyday will be valentines day ;)

• a tad, all i am doing it binge watching anime and doodling lol

• Well... you can make me part of your complete breakfast... I'm tasty too. 😋

• Watch deadpool

• Yeah I feel that way a lot.

• No Valentines hasn't really crossed my mind but I stayed in today. Trust me valentines day is more for show for most people. Most people are not half as happy as they are pretending to be in front of others. Statistically speaking the largest amount of break ups are going to be happening in the next couple of weeks.

What Girls Said 0