Dating a younger guy when you're a teen?

There is this guy who's 15 that i find very attractive finally asked me out. His brother is my classmate. I really don't know if i should date him since i'm 17. And i'm leaving for college soon!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if it's just dating for the fun of it, I don't see the harm. Relationships at 15-17 usually don't last that long anyway, and if you make it clear that it's just dating and not a more serious relationship, then it could be a fun / good experience for both of you.
    I wouldn't dive in to it head first and make it too serious (not that it would probably last long anyway), since you're at very different stages in life and you'll be moving away soon anyway.
    Go on some dates, hang out, have fun, but don't lead him on to believing it's anything beyond dating for the fun of it. That's my vote.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you don't do anything sexual it's fine.

I was 14 when I met my boyfriend. He was 12. Same age difference. More taboo lol

We're adults now and plan on getting married. So obviously high school/long distance/college relationships are successful sometimes. :p

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you should date him because it's not really fair to start a relationship when you'll be leaving him soon

• That would be illegal in my country.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should date him.
    Two years don't make much of an age difference at all.

• he too young. I mean as long as your legal than okay! (: But where I am from 18 and up you can date!

• Yeah, it's alright. Go ahead

• Sure but it's weird ur choice

• Sound fine to me, isn't a big deal. I'm 17 and I'd date a 15 year old under certain circumstances