I am afraid of being forever alone?

I've always been single, I was invited on sooo many dates but this guys only wanted to sleep with me, nobody really tries to be my serious boyfriend. I am 25 , I graduated, I have a job, I try to look good , I am independend but friendly, nice and funny, but NOBODY likes me.
And it's valentines day- I hate this day because I am single, I bought myself flowers and chocolate ;)
Is here anyone having similar problems and wants to be my valentine? :D or at least can give me some advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit of a dinosaur given our age gap, but you have my sympathies. It is my belief that if a man does stoop low enough to use a woman for sex, he owes it to her to help her out in her life for at least the next three months before they part ways for good. Your broke it, you bought it. If all men felt this way, it'd be a strong deterrent against anyone ever merely using anyone solely for sex.

That being said, paradoxical as this may sound, you're not alone in feeling lonely. I have listening ears and patient eyes for reading. I'd give you an arm of support and a shoulder for crying too, but I fear we live too far away for that.

I'd be glad to recommend you to any man who would inquire about you.

Have you heard of the Facebook group Britain First? They might be in your area, if you still live in the UK as your profile states.

Not sure your political leanings, but they'd definitely give you something to feel motivated about. (Even though their cause is facing massive persecution right now.)

One thing is for sure: if you're looking for a man who will respect you, without having to move across the pond to find him, that group probably has plenty of eligible gentleman ready to supply what you seek. I've read some of their posts and literature and seen some of their videos. Very consistent with what Will Federer has been warning the world about Stateside for years. The more history I hear from him, the more I realize how much what I was taught in school as "history" is really heavily-filtered propaganda.

But I digress. Stay sharp. It's a cruel world out there, but you have my sympathies for what they are worth.

What Guys Said 4

• You are not alone, and i had 2 bad relationships. sorry that you feel that way, but you are not alone. and it isn't right that guys just want you for sex. so don't feel bad about something that is the fault of someone else. and don't think you are alone, because you are not.

• My life right now is a mess, and I live far away, but if in the future you indeed end up alone, come find me; I'll probably be even more lonely than you are, ha ha ha!

• I'm in the same position, but thing is girls are never interested, infact today I gave a gift and card to this girl I liked and she said thanks for the card but didn't wanna give me a chance to take her out anywhere, been used for stuff too in the past but for some reason I always think I'm not good enough for anyone. I got a good job and earn good money, and independant, and look average maybe, and I'm friendly and nice too but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

• I could be your boyfriend. first answer I gave. ım kidink hıhıhı

What Girls Said 2

• I feel you. It seems like most people just wants to sleep with you nowadays. There is nothing wrong with you, you just happen to meet the wrong guys. They say that you shouldn't search for love but let love find you and it is somewhat true. I am single on Valentine's Day too but I pretend it's just a normal day like any and that one day I will find someone to settle down with. Don't worry you will find someone!

• You are not alone. It seems like nowadays guys only want the easy way out. Have sex with girls with no commitment. The truth is they are the lonely ones. You will find someone great who will want you for being you.