Do you think he just likes me as a person?

I ve been friends with a guy friend for few month. We met in university in one of my classes ( he was my lab partner). He is quite a nice guy, and he compliments me a lot. He also sometimes say things that could be interpreted as flirting. I also noticed he smiles noticeably when I talk. He sometimes seem nervous around me. I don't know why though. He is also very serious about school. Yesterday, he texted me to go to dinner to celebrate the end of midterms. I am not sure if he just like me as a person or is it more. Can you please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's interested

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think he likes you he is just being friendly

What Guys Said 14

• You should wait until the dinner. If he didn't invite anyone else, it may very well be a date. Touch his hand during dinner, if he reciprocates, it's likely a date. Of course, he may just really like you as a friend, but this seems like he's feeling romantic toward you. Good Luck.

• He 'probably' likes you! :)

• Yea he definitely likes you! If you like him back send him some hints that you want something more.

• Just because a guy tells you you look very pretty does not mean he likes you.

• Are u stupid or what? It's blatantly obvious that he wants a piece of your ass

• Its definitely possible and i would try progressing your relationship further and see what happens.

• He like you as a person and is hoping for more. just he has no idea how you feel about him. In till you give him a sign he will not show his true feelings for you

• He definitely likes you. He sounds like a shy guy so for him to put all of his effort into meeting up is a definite sign of interest! Plus, his IOI's are pretty obvious.

• He wants the V.

• Yeah I think he wants more than friends. Have a great dinner!

• yea, most guys who talk to you for more than 5 min want to sleep with you.

• How direct do you want him to fucking say it.

• He definitely likes you.

• Yeah. sounds like he digs you

• It could be considered as a date and do you think he's attractive looking?

What Girls Said 4

• It's definitely possible that he likes you! He arranged plans in person which is a big step because, let's face it, everyone is afraid of rejection. He genuinely seems interested in getting to know you better and even said he's really excited about getting to see you outside of school. He's flirty and complimentary too? All good signs. If you like him back I say go for it.

• :) i think so but only he knows to tell you

• YES GIRL HE DOES. Important thing is, do you like him? If you do, go for it! If it turns out he doesn't like you oh well, but seems like a nice guy.

• he likes you as more.