Valentine mad at me.. now what?

Im seeing this guy at work (Rick). he's very secretive and dont want people at work to know were talking. As far as he won't hug or talk to me at work. Which is fine. So today he bought me flowers and me and my supervisor were working together and talking about what he's going to do for his wife. He knows that Im seeing this guy because one day my supervisor had my phone and the guy IM dating (Rick) name came across my screen. So my supervisor asked me what rick got me I said flowers cause to ME thats not a big deal.

My supervisor told a coworker and Rick found out and now he's mad at me. I told him maybe we should not date at all. If its that bigh of a deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't date someone who refuses to tell people about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he be mad at you? I don't understand why he feels like hiding your relationship with him.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's up to you to apologize I can see why he wouldn't want the whole workplace knowing about your relationship.

• Well maybe he wanted to keep it secret because it's work. Why did your supervisor have your phone?

• He was looking at my phone case

• Well he wanted it to stay private and you spilled the beans. You let it slip and now your supervisor and other people now know so he's probably furious about that. You're right don't date you guys aren't even committed yet and he already probably has issues with you now.

What Girls Said 0