How would you handle dating someone who has a twin?

I just found a woman on a dating site and she apparently has a twin. If they look exactly the same, how could I tell them apart? Obviously, I'm not exactly looking to date both of them. But I would hate it if she were to put me to the test to see if I can tell the difference. I'm curious as how to other people have handled it - if they've had to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do they have any difference at all?
    Maybe one has a tiny scar or something below the chin.

• The only difference I can tell is the hair color. But that could easily be dyed. I guess I'd have to ask her if she has any difference from her sister. That way, I'd know.

• Yep and hey I am seeing you after a long time.

What Girls Said 4

• There will always be something that will set them apart the more you get to know your girlfriend the more you will know if her sister is her. Etc. I have uncles who are twins and a couple mates whoa re i just learnt with time.

• Identical twins are still two different people. As you get to know her, you'll learn to tell them apart. Likely they have different tastes, hobbies and fashion style.

I have a male twin, so we can't fool anyone by switching places, lol.

• I dated a guy with an identical twin, and chances are if you get to know them well enough, you'll easily be able to tell the difference.

• No, but only because twins creep me out

• Creep you out? How so?

• And twins are usually more common when women have children later in life, women also have more complications with kids later in life. Coincidence? I think not

What Guys Said 2

• As long as they did not screw with my head and try to change around... no biggie!

I think most twins look similar but are typically completely different. As you get to know them, there would be obvious physical traits and definitely character traits that would define them.

• That's the thing - what if they did screw with my head?

• I doubt they would do something like that. I think twins become very territorial about there stuff... not suggesting you are a possession at all, I just mean any twins that I have known (2 sets) were always very possessive.

• That's true.

• I solve that problem by having a threesome with both, years ago.