Is it wrong to not feel like in the mood to talk to women, to approach and talk to them, because I have a feeling they are going to reject me?

or they will very likely have a boyfriend already, why is this a bad mindset to have? I hate it whenever people say, "you never know unless you try", yeah well still, rejection is going to happen and getting the boyfriend objection from a girl is always going to be common.

What Girls Said 1

• “If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”
    ― Nora Roberts

Yeah sure, rejection suck, but everybody experiences it. If it was easy to find the perfect person to be in a relationship with, love will not be worth it at all. It is those struggles of finding that one person, that makes us appreciate them more when we have them. I totally get it that at some point you just want to give up on the whole idea of relationships, but honestly, giving up never helped anyone.

What Guys Said 0