Two guys text me all the time? Help?

Two guys text me all the time. They have both asked me on dates and they know about each other. I went on a date with each of them but each one was cool with the other one hanging out with me. I hangout and drive around with one more than te other. We are practically dating but aren't. We hangout with the other guy too. I really like hanging out with both of them. I'm really not sure about the situation. Help?

I'm doing it again bc idgaf😂..
@Paris13 , @Littlett25 @smahala1991 , @front2back @blondfrog, @justbanANNAz @Chocolateismylover , @dangerDoge , @BelleGirl21_ @soccerchick4eva , @Bards , @LovesTVDx @Illusive_Man @BertMacklinFBI , @WhatTheHellAmy , @HookingSwan , @Prof_Don @Illusive_Man @EmpatheticLady @XNicholeMariex3 , @Iron_Man @JSmuve @zorro8888 @rthomas43
@missnowhere @RationalMale @AleDeEurope @bubbletrouble @TheLuckyOne1

Also I'm just really confused about the situation

Most Helpful Guy

• You eventually have to choose one of them, and I recommend you to not wait too long, cause when one of them starts to catch stronger feelings, he's gonna want you to choose either him or the other, which will pressure you even more.
    It's ok to hang out with both if nothing is serious yet, but you don't wanna catch feelings for both, cause you don't wanna play with both (unless all 3 want that, that's another story).

When I say choose I don't mean choose one and ditch the other, just choose who you wanna date, and who you wanna keep as a friend.

• That's what I've been thinking about but the other one keeps saying you want to make it official but we have only been hanging out for a week

• Tell her that it's too early, that you're not ready to make anything official yet.
      It's possible that he wants to make it official to "tie you up" and be sure that you're with him and not the other guy. It's just a possibility though.

• Probably. I didn't think of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are not sure about the situation, then you clearly don't like any of them enough.

I'd say to try being alone for now. I mean, there is no pressure not to be single. At this age, even relationships with guys are not a sure thing, since they tend to me more imature than anything else.

Also, I'd say it is only worth it to enter a relationship if you feel strongly attracted towards someone as a person. And yes I mean the whole package, looks, but mostly, mostly personality. If you don't feel a stong connection with who they are as people... (I am assuming this because you are having trouble choosing), then it is just not worth it to enter a relationship just because suddenly 2 guys have been romantically pursuing you. You are not obliged to choose one of them at all!

Just letting you know. Anyways, hope you do what your gutt tells you is best. That is what usually guides me in these things... my intuition.

Your gut can tell you to choose one or none. But if your gut is not being clear enough, then more often than not it is best to stay single.

by the way you must be the last opinion I am writing before taking a long break from GAG lol

xoxo, GG lol

I have always wanted to do this XD lol See ya

What Guys Said 13

• they're both probably competing against each other for you and not trying to come across as a jealous insecure d00d at the same time.

• Probably. We were all invited to dinner tonight with some people and one of them Sat on each side of me.

• they're totally competing. it's your call, I would make it sooner than later though.

• Flip the coin and then see where it will lead you lol

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Give it time just keep hanging out with them both, but do it one on one to really see which guy is best for you

• I've had this situation arise with me many times. Almost always with best friends. I have always just let my friend have the girl and I move on. I think I have done this 4 or 5 times. But there was this one time, when I said nope. Not this girl, she's mine. And she ended up being the longest person I ever dated and probably only ever loved.

• Did your homie compete with you or stepped aside like you had for him?

• lol bro that shit reminds me of a chic flick i watched long time ago 😄

• Haha. Thanks!!

• in my opinion they are both competing for you, and u will eventually have to choose one (nor choose either ).

Dating is for the purpose OF getting to know each other before you commit to one a other.

So pick a guy!

• Have a relationship with both? If not tell the one that you don't like to just be friends because you shouldn't have them fighting for your attention, and if you don't want to date either then tell them that you only want to be their friend and nothing more before you hurt them both, but if you're attracted to both you could try to have relationship with both, will it mostly likely fail... yes, but at your age chances are low for any relationship to last... Not saying there's isn't a possibility of it lasting... I know people who are old and it their first ever relationship that they ever had and it going to be their last too.

• I've never had this problem, since whenever I'm taking to multiple girls usually one conveniently drops off somewhow so the process of elimination automatically happens.
    Until the other one drops off that is, then it sucks.

• Well there was 6 but I think one guy ran all but one off by saying he likes me so his friends backed off.

• I wasn't tagged... So I would troll the fuck outa this question

You should make them date each other.. And see where it goes from there.

• Pro and Con list!

• Seems like neither of them know its a real date :(

• Your just their friend

• No. I know I'm more than that

• Well is that what you want? Them to fight over you at all? If you cared about them you would care about their relationship... The most mature thing to do is leave them both alone so they have their friendship still... What if it were you and your friend wanting the same guy? What would you expect him to do... Try looking at it from their perspective first

• The other one doesn't think either of them have a chance and he is just talking to me bc he likes talking to me. The one thinks he has a chance and we are going to date and the other guy is so threat bc he is weird

• Look into polyamory and decide if that's what you want and ask them. Who says a lady can't have two guys. xD

• I will be honest you're 15 iam 22 so we have our differences but here's the thing , i do not compete for girls , i show signs of attraction and wait for hers ( which usually happens quickly tbh :) ) i start getting closer and if i find out she's dating another guy at the same time ( before we become bf/gf ) i won't really do much about it but ask her to choose one, and if she doesn't and would rather have us both iam gone, i do not compete for girls there are way too many girls to be competing for one with another guy, it can easily cause problems and fights so choose one.

What Girls Said 8

• Thank you so much for the Kind Mention and You... Have my own Attention, @Random_chick_2384
    Do Not make any Commitments right now. This would be a Mistake. You don't even have to tell the One about the other. Keep it light and sweet, Nurse and Nurture each one and if the day might Come where One would want a Hooked at the hip, my Tip... If you are ready to be steady, Choose the One you Might know by then who is Mr. Right and if you are Not into Choosing, then go on with what you are Doing.
    In being with them Individually, the More time in spending with them, the More in Store you will Learn.
    Good luck and just Enjoy Each Boy. xx

• Why do you have to define the relationship. Just live your life. If it's cool all three of you together or knowing about each other, that's fine too. You are taking a molehill and making a big mountain out of it. I think it's cool that you have two guys liking you. Add a third and a fourth annual be exactly like me

• Haha! No. It's just one keeps pressuringn dating.

• You know I can help you but you have to have ovaries. You basically tell the one that you don't like, "listen I don't want to date you do you hear me do you know a different language other than English? Maybe I could explain it in that language or have a professor somewhere tell you. The bottom line is stop pestering me because you getting nowhere and the more you pass to me you will begin to go backwards. Please leave me alone."

• But I kinda like him. I'll figure it out lol

• Well take it easy, go out on more dates with both of them and hang out. Whichever one you feel attracted to, go for that one and the other one can just be your friend. Not really sure Lol just go for what your heart tells you.

• Im late

• How do you feel about them?

• They're both competing with each other in my honest opinion

• I'd pick one before you lose both because they're probs competing for you!

• Just go with what your heart tells you