Girls, If I asked you out would you say Yes or No?

(sorry for the low quality mirror pics I don't have many photos haha)

A quick synopsis: Used to look extremely hidious and out of shape for a majority of my life so after years of working on myself (mentally & physically) I'm curious how girls would react if I approached them.

If this helps: I'm 18, almost 19. good @ art, speak 4 languages, like working out, and really passionate about cinematography. There's obviously more but I don't want to write too much haha.

So if you're single and out somewhere or at school, would you mind it if I came up and talked to you or would be annoyed by it? I'm really not sure what to expect, I've never had a girlfriend before.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date but you look good so you shouldn't have too much trouble

What Girls Said 18

• You look pretty okay.

I judge more by personality than by looks, so I couldn't possibly determine if I would date you. But in terms of looks, you should be fine.

Good luck!

• I would

• You look good and you we nice.

I don't date, so I would of course say no to anyone that approached until I turn 20.

But, if I were to date, and we have things in common, I wouldn't feel annoyed.

• You seem smart, willing to work on yourself and you are pretty handsome. I would say yes and go on a date with you if I was younger 😊

• I'd definitely say yes! anyone who has a creative side is a yessssss! By the way
    you're very attractive.

• If we were close in age, then yeah. You are very attractive. I can't believe you've never had a girlfriend before! So yeah I think most girls (who are closer to your age than I am) would say yes.

• Well you seem really educated and mannerable. And you seem like you would give good conversation. So if you asked me to get a cup of coffee I would say yes. And since I like many forms art, our conversations would probably go in the right direction lol

• No you are alright but you just don't look like my type, I'm not personally attracted to skinny boys.

• I'd say no.

• Yes, you're super handsome!! Really hot.

• I'd say yes if you were older than me.

• Sure. I don't see why not.

• I wouldn't mind at all. But honestly, I would probably seem a little standoffish because I'm extremely awkward and kinda shy with guys. You're really cute though so you'll probably have a girlfriend soon.

• Yeah! You seem like a fascinating person based on your description :)

• Well, If you were nice, then yeah. I have no idea how you act. But if you were a nice person.

• YES UR HOTT!!!😍

• I think with your description and pictures I would go out with you, but you never no I might not like you on the date. by the way, you are hot. Like dayuum!

• You kind of look like Josh Peck to me. That's a compliment cz Josh Peck is good looking.